I have to admit, I get a few weird looks from family when they see my disturbing cringe at drinking a glass of apple cider vinegar, but it is a small price to pay for the amount of benefits it holds for you. There are SO many benefits I couldn't possibly list them all, but if you are looking for an inexpensive and effective cure for one of the following listed in the rest of this post, apple cider is worth giving a go.
- add a cup of cider vinegar and cup of epsom salts to bath, this will help to draw out the toxins in your skin and begin the cleansing process. Do not worry about the smell, it will fade off quickly
- applying apple vinegar to the skin my also help with discomfort felt with eczema and acne
- drinking apple cider vinegar will help to detox your body due to the minerals, enzymes and nutrients. It will also help to break down the mucus in your body, clearing your lymph nodes
- add one to two teaspoons of vinegar to warm water and drink half an hour before eating
- [see reflux method]
- Drinking 2 tablespoons of vinegar twice a day helps to stabelise blood sugar, which regulates your appetite
- dab a cotton swab in apple cider vinegar, place it over your wart with a bandaid and repeat till the wart has gone
AGING PREVENTION- It contains an amazing amount of antioxidants, one which helps your skin to firm
HEALTHY HAIR & NAILS
- potassium, which is found in this drink, helps your hair, nails and teeth grow nice and strong
Do you have any inexpensive home remedies you rely by?